What makes Ferris Financial Group, LLC different?
At Ferris Financial Group your net worth does not determine your value with us. Many large brokerage firms will only accept you as their client if you meet specific, and often high, net worth criteria. No matter what your situation, Ferris Financial Group wants to work with you.
We communicate with you the old-fashion way. It’s our job to reach out to you as often as possible to make sure your needs are being met. So forget the harassing phone calls with the scripted sales pitch—or worse yet—the advisor that never contacts you. Ferris Financial Group devotes its time and energy not to product quotas and sales goals, but to understanding your individual financial objectives.
We’ll leave the industry lingo behind. Choosing a path for your financial goals can be intimidating, especially when you are met with a commissioned sales person. Rest assured; Ferris Financial Group has no agenda other than your success. We give you sound advice based on the best options for you and your financial wellness.
Many people think that financial advisement is for building a retirement plan only, but we serve in other capacities, too. In fact, we can help you with any financial situation.
What kind of customer are you?
· You are changing careers or lost your job and need help managing your existing plans
· You have high debt and want to re-gain control over your personal budget
· You have extra cash, and you wish to invest
· You are making a major life change (e.g. getting married, starting a family, etc.)
· You’re ready to begin your retirement planning or you’re entering retirement
· You rarely hear from your current financial advisor and/or you’re not satisfied with your service